Fantasy Eternal

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

What Did You Think Of This Game?

Himiko
    Himiko
    Admin

Number of posts : 182
    Title : Amaterasu
    Registration date : 2009-03-08

What Did You Think Of This Game? Empty What Did You Think Of This Game?

Post by Himiko Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:28 pm

Did you enjoy playing this game?
    Did you hate it?
    What are your personal views on this game?
    Elaborate on your posts please people and provide reasonable explanations as to why you do or do not like this game.
    Bahamut
    Bahamut
    Admin

Number of posts : 89
    Title : Phrase Publicist
    Registration date : 2009-03-09

What Did You Think Of This Game? Empty Re: What Did You Think Of This Game?

Post by Bahamut Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:02 pm

I've recently started playing this game and so far I found it really enjoyable, even on the PS1 remake which had the original graphics from it's first release.

I like the characters, the game play and I like how, like FFIV and FFIX only 1 character has a specific class... Thief, White Mage etc etc.

i like the Esper system as well!!!

I am liking the game play too, although the non analog controlling of the characters is quite awkward but that is just a small price to pay for a game with a great storyline, character and gameplay!!!!

This has all the things that makes a good RPG!!!

Unlike FFXII that has thrown basics out of the window and made the graphics shiny at the expense of the great characters, gameplay and storyline!!!

I would like to see Squeenix go back to their basics, yeah have nice graphics but focus n the actual gamplay and systems and characters as they are what makes the games what they are!!!

So yes FFVI it's old but it's just as good even now! It like FFIV has everything that I want in a RPG!!!

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 11:01 pm