Fantasy Eternal

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

What Did You Think Of This Game?

Himiko
    Himiko
    Admin

Number of posts : 182
    Title : Amaterasu
    Registration date : 2009-03-08

What Did You Think Of This Game? Empty What Did You Think Of This Game?

Post by Himiko Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:33 pm

Did you enjoy playing this game?
    Did you hate it?
    What are your personal views on this game?
    Elaborate on your posts please people and provide reasonable explanations as to why you do or do not like this game.
    FadedMemory
    FadedMemory

Number of posts : 51
    Title : A Memory Slowly Fading Away.
    Registration date : 2009-03-11

What Did You Think Of This Game? Empty Re: What Did You Think Of This Game?

Post by FadedMemory Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:06 pm

I like this game like a lot a lot.Very Happy
    When i first played it i was totally confused :/. I was like Tidus and i didn't even know what the heck was going on D:
    Although it has a sad ending this game really touched me.
    I like the battle system. The thing were you can switch the characters during battle so that you wouldn't have to pick 3 characters wait until you found a save point to change them. I also like the sphere grid. You can choose where and what you want them to learn Awesome pretty cool IMO.
    One thing i didn't like was going through to the Fayth thing :/ that thing always just confused the shit outta me >_<
    Another thing is the Al-bed langague. Very cool that they made up a new language. I also like Blitz very fun game and i wished that it was real -sigh- It looks uber fun!!! This game was very entertaining and i never seemed to want to stop and call it a day.
    L-O-V-E it ^^
    Bahamut
    Bahamut
    Admin

Number of posts : 89
    Title : Phrase Publicist
    Registration date : 2009-03-09

Post by Bahamut Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:17 pm

I really liked the Al Bhed language too, it was so fun Very Happy

Ok my thoughts on this game?

Before even playing this game... "Well it can't be as bad as the last Final Fantasy I played..." Yeah I didn't play them in order I played... FFVII then FFIX then FFVIII and then FFX

Ok so there's a few characters all are really good, and they start off having unique abilities... but that gets thrown out of the window by the end when everyone becomes as good as each other! Especially since they all learn the same stuff.

The Game play is really good, I like the idea of changing characters mid battle so if at the beginning you are in need of a some magical assistance, you can bring in your summoner or mage to help out and then send them off again once they are done.

Aeons, ok so we get the traditional summons and you can actually fight as them too! Added bonus!!!

Storyline, this was ok not the best but it was good.

Battle System... character switching is very useful!!! The Sphere Grid is a good system and allows a sort of scripted progression at the start of the game and then at the end you can just work on it in a lengthy fashion but the rewards are worth it.

I really liked this game overall, I liked the ultimate weapons system too... They also change strength depending on your current situation... weaken and strengthen and you gain and lose HP/MP

And you had to activiate them through items that are only obtained through mini games... Although there was one that was just ridiculously hard!!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 7:47 am