Fantasy Eternal

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

What Did You Think Of This Game?

Himiko
    Himiko
    Admin

Number of posts : 182
    Title : Amaterasu
    Registration date : 2009-03-08

What Did You Think Of This Game? Empty What Did You Think Of This Game?

Post by Himiko Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:31 pm

Did you enjoy playing this game?
    Did you hate it?
    What are your personal views on this game?
    Elaborate on your posts please people and provide reasonable explanations as to why you do or do not like this game.
    kylzer

Number of posts : 1
    Registration date : 2009-03-11

What Did You Think Of This Game? Empty Re: What Did You Think Of This Game?

Post by kylzer Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:04 pm

This was my first ever final fantasy experience it changed the way i looked at video games for forever just the story line was great how could you not like trying to save the world from a corrupt,planet killing,money sucking corporation like shinra Wink one thing that stood out was the characters they all had there own little personally and past i also like materia system it was so easy to use but in the end the really depressing feel to the game topped it off and made my day i loved it Very Happy
    Bahamut
    Bahamut
    Admin

Number of posts : 89
    Title : Phrase Publicist
    Registration date : 2009-03-09

Post by Bahamut Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:06 pm

Ok, this was my second Roleplaying that I played (legend of Legaia being my very first RPG that I played) So yeah this was also my first Final Fantasy experience...

What do I think of Final Fantasy VII?

Well, the graphics were very good for their time, now they aren't as good but graphics are not all that important.

You have about 9 characters... I know 9 characters what are you going to do with 9 main playable characters.

I found ALL of the characters had a great story surrounding them, and you either loved them or hated them...But the character depth was certainly there!!!!

The battle system... Well you didn't have one character that excelled at just one thing, all the characters could use the same skills as each other... But that doesn't really matter the Materia system was truly fantasmigal. I really enjoyed how you could get various effects... By linking added effect you could provide defense against a certain status effect or you could add that effect to your standard attack.

The storyline was of such a high quality that it made the game really enjoyable.

This was a brilliant game and I could play this over and over again just for the fun of it. Not necessary to complete but just for the mere brilliant-ness of it!
    Kei

Number of posts : 1
    Registration date : 2009-03-13

Post by Kei Fri Mar 13, 2009 12:15 pm

Did you enjoy playing this game?
    Yea I did, the game characters were really good and the story line was pretty amazing a bit complicated but still amazing.

The Villain Sephiroth just made it up and made it more exciting so is the same for the weapons.

The graphics could have been better but it was released in 1997 and if we took it from that angle it had good graphics at that time, the music was pure awesome, it went well with every scene and "One Winged Angel" was epic
    Laguna
    Laguna

Number of posts : 25
    Title : cant stop gotta date with hate
    Registration date : 2009-03-15

Post by Laguna Mon Mar 16, 2009 5:46 am

Well it was my first FF game and upon turning it on i gotta say, i wasnt impressed. I found it confusing and the battle system annoyed me. It ddidnt take long however until i realised that this was one hell of a game. I think by the time i reached wall market i was hooked.

This game has it all, a gripping storyline great battle system and wonderful character designs. BY todays standards it still stands up as one of the greatest games ever made, a testament to how all RPGs should be.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:40 am