Fantasy Eternal

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

What Did You Think Of This Game?

Himiko
    Himiko
    Admin

Number of posts : 182
    Title : Amaterasu
    Registration date : 2009-03-08

What Did You Think Of This Game? Empty What Did You Think Of This Game?

Post by Himiko Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:33 pm

Did you enjoy playing this game?
    Did you hate it?
    What are your personal views on this game?
    Elaborate on your posts please people and provide reasonable explanations as to why you do or do not like this game.
    FadedMemory
    FadedMemory

Number of posts : 51
    Title : A Memory Slowly Fading Away.
    Registration date : 2009-03-11

What Did You Think Of This Game? Empty Re: What Did You Think Of This Game?

Post by FadedMemory Thu Mar 12, 2009 6:24 am

[I like this game. Although it get criticism saying it was a lot like the other final fantasies i still bought it to try it out and i fell in love with this game xD.
    I like zidane. He's very cheerful and fun to watch him try to get garnet. XD I really liked how you can have four people in at a time much easier Very Happy. I also like how they split up the team so you can get the best of what the others think/feel.
    It was a enjoyable game to play =D
    Bahamut
    Bahamut
    Admin

Number of posts : 89
    Title : Phrase Publicist
    Registration date : 2009-03-09

Post by Bahamut Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:15 pm

Ok, so Final Fantasy IX?

Hmmmm....

a Thief, Summoner/White Mage, Black Mage, A Knight, A Dragon Knight, A Blue Magic, A White mage/Summoner and A Bounty Hunter... A really good set of characters. And they have unique abilities as well!

The battle system... You learn you skills from pieces of equipment? oh but once it is leaned it is yours permanently rather than whilst that piece of armour or whatever is equipment... That's a very good idea!!!! I was afraid I could only use the skills whilst I had that item equipped. At least that is only the case whilst the skill is being learned!!!!

The Storyline.... I really like the storyline, it is really good! And I like the bad guys too!!! Zorn and Thorn!!!! They are awesome!!! *hides*

Tetra Master - A birlliant mini game. i found myself getting addicted to the card game! And just the randomness of it all... yeah it goes of strength and defence of the card but sometimes you could have a really strong card and it still lose Laughing

Chocobo Hot and Cold - LOVE This mini game and the theme "Vamo' Alla Flamenco" is so awesome too

Overall this game is brilliant! I have multiple saves on the go for this all from when I have restarted the game!!!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 5:10 am