Fantasy Eternal

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

4 white mages!

juss

Number of posts : 5
    Registration date : 2009-03-23

4 white mages! Empty 4 white mages!

Post by juss Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:45 am

Well, has anyone completed the game with a 4 white mages party? I tried it myself and was stuck somewhere near the end. Even if I was always like 20 levels over leveled everywhere (In NES version) and reached level 50 at Fire Cave. But I am happy I tried it. As I had tons of money everywhere and had the best items for White Mages all the time. And well the battles were really cool and challenging but it got a bit boring towards the end because of the huge miss rate and low damage that white mages tend to have. To be honest, I might try it once again. But then on the PSX version.
    Himiko
    Himiko
    Admin

Number of posts : 182
    Title : Amaterasu
    Registration date : 2009-03-08

4 white mages! Empty Re: 4 white mages!

Post by Himiko Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:18 pm

I've never tried it, and I don't think I will. xD
    It requires a lot of patience and persistence, two things I just cannot handle, and I must say kudos to all the people who have done it. monster
    exile_lexie

Number of posts : 31
    Title : the exiled shadow of the night wind
    Registration date : 2009-03-28

Post by exile_lexie Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:48 am

i tried it once but got to the liche and that was it... i tried the same thing with four warriors and only got to the fire cave, i dont know why... anyway like i was going to say, i think we should applaud all those people who gave up their lives to see this challenge completed

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Sep 20, 2024 6:55 pm