Fantasy Eternal

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Final Fantasy IX: New Terra

Bahamut
    Bahamut
    Admin

Number of posts : 89
    Title : Phrase Publicist
    Registration date : 2009-03-09

Final Fantasy IX: New Terra Empty Final Fantasy IX: New Terra

Post by Bahamut Tue Mar 17, 2009 2:12 pm

A hundred and fifty years ago, Kuja gains control of the Eidolons and uses them as weapons of war, a group of people from across the world join together in an attempt to stop Kuja and save the world. Their journey takes them all over the world and they each have their own reasons why they fight. The Eidolons, even the ones summoned as an act of war, are instrumental in the welfare of the planet. They join the only 2 summoners alive at the time. Eiko Carol and Princess Garnet Til Alexandros XVII, Garnet lost her family but gained a new family within her fellow companions, she also takes on such a huge responsibilty, she takes her rightful place as Queen of Alexandria and still saves the world. Eiko had an adventurous spirit and had a burden herself she lived in the, then, ruins of Madain Sari alone with some Moogles, even though she was only 6 years old. Their adventure was a journey unlike any other and has helped to restore the planet to what it is now.

Gaia has been thriving... The settlements, cities and villages that were decimated, a hundred and fifty years ago, have now been completely restored. Airship technology is far more advanced as they are a more popular mode of transport. They are used to venture the world frequently, as the continents are more public knowledge now. But still have the same names "Lost Continent" "Forgotten Continent" and "Outer Continent"

A new world was visited as well this was the world of Terra, not much is known about this place since the portal had been reduced to nothing but a pile of rubble. History tells of another portal that is actively open to the ruins of Terra, but whether this portal is fact or fiction is clearly speculation, no one knows where it is.

But all is not as "Happily Ever After" as it seems. There is word of a strange beast from a distant world here on Gaia, rumours are floating that this creature has come through the portal that is linking the two worlds together. But again no solid prove of this has been recorded.

*In the Library of Alexandria there are two people, one is a scholar who has an open book on his desk. The other is a young woman named Zora. The scholar, who is named Pop, was reading from a history book, entitled "Gaia Through The Ages".*

Zora: Don't stop there, it was just getting interesting.

*She sighed, a little disappointed that the story Pop was telling her seemed to have been over. Pop was a small man, not much older than herself, he had an interest in history and always enjoyed being able to recall events of the past.*

Pop: I'm sorry but there is so much that I have to do.

Zora: Well can you atleast tell me some more information about these two Gemstones that I have? I want to learn more about the Eidolons.

*Other than the fact they were used to call forth Eidolons in battle she didn't really know a whole lot about them and had so many questions surrounding them.*

Pop: Not today, it's getting late, and you still have to get home, unless you are staying here tonight?

Zora: Alright, alright. I'm going.

*She left the library and made her way through the castle.*
    Himiko
    Himiko
    Admin

Number of posts : 182
    Title : Amaterasu
    Registration date : 2009-03-08

Final Fantasy IX: New Terra Empty Re: Final Fantasy IX: New Terra

Post by Himiko Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:11 pm

*As Vitanus stumbled around Quan's Dwelling he was thinking about his next trip to Treno, he had always been nervous about going to Treno, but he was moreso nervous this time although he didn't know why.*

Vitanus: "..."

*Vitanus shuffled his hands around into each other in a squirming motion as he looked at the floor and sighed as he stepped into the outside world, it didn't take him long to get to Treno, the guards welcomed him as he entered.*

Guard: "Welcome to Treno."
    Vitanus: "..um..thanks.."

*Vitanus shuffled his hands again as he slouched, making his way past the guards, he felt like something was going to happen, so he decided to go to the shop and get out of there as soon as possible.*

Vitanus: "2 bundt cakes and 1 piece of bread please.."

*Vitanus exchanged gil with the shopkeep and quickly left, he had the growing feeling that something wasn't right...he needed to get home quickly.*
    Bahamut
    Bahamut
    Admin

Post by Bahamut Wed Mar 18, 2009 1:16 pm

*Zora made her way through the halls of the Castle. she'd been here enough times to walk throught them in her sleep.*

Zora: ...

*She left the castle and made her way to the inn. She really couldn't be bothered trekking back to Madain Sari now.*

Innkeep: Welcome to "The Canary Inn"

Zora: I want a single room for the night.

Innkeep: That'll be 100gil a night and please fill in our guests book.

*Zora paid the gil and opened the Guest Book that was spoken off and filled in her name and the duration that she intended on staying.*

Innkeep: Thank You. Please make your way to room 3-14. Here is you key.

*Walking up the stairs she soon found herself outside room 14 on the third floor. Unlocking the door she entered the room.*
    Himiko
    Himiko
    Admin

Post by Himiko Wed Mar 18, 2009 2:19 pm

*Vitanus made his way out of the shop, holding the acquired items from the shop in his left hand quite tightly, as he knew there were many thiefs around the area just waiting for the right moment, and if he let his guard down for one second they could have all of his posessions in a heartbeat. At the thought of this Vitanus started to run, he ran until he was at the city gates under the watch of the guards, he stopped for a second, panting and recovering his breath before he decided to walk into the woodland outside.
    As Vitanus started to walk closer and closer to his home of Quan's Dwelling he had the strange sensation from before, that he needed to get home as quickly as possible, he felt like he was being watched, making him rather uncomfortable, he hears a twig snap...*

Vitanus: "...Wh...who's there?"

*There was no answer, Vitanus' heartbeat raced at a rate he'd never felt before, he knew there was something, or someone there, watching him, waiting for something, a chance to strike maybe? Or merely just an innocent animal of the woods?*

Vitanus: "..."

*Vitanus decided that he wouldn't get anywhere by merely standing, grabbing the bag containing the contents of his shopping trip he dashed towards his home. He felt something brush along his leg as he was running however and fell, knocking himself unconscious in the process, a shadow loomed over him as his mind slowly faded away...*

Voice: "My my my...what happened to you?"
    Bahamut
    Bahamut
    Admin

Post by Bahamut Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:03 pm

*Zora had woken up the next day feeling unrested.*

*She had already eaten and done everything that she needed to do. She decided to head back to the castle to see Pop again. Maybe he could give her some more information.*

Zora: ~Knock knock~

*She knocked on his door hoping he wouldn't mind.*

Pop: Ah... Good morning Zora you're here bright and early, you don't mess around do you?

Zora: I wanted to know if you could tell me more about what we were talking about yesterday?

Pop: Well... Actually I was hoping you could get me some books from Treno? There is an underground tunnel where a gargant can take you directly there. If you go to the large tower at the far end it's the tower of the legendary Dr. Tot. I would like you to gather some books for me.

Zora: Ok lead the way.

*They headed down to the Gargan Roo and signalling for a Gargant Zora boarded and looked slightly confused.

Zora: You're not coming?

Pop: No... I have to work the switches to get you to Treno.

*The gargant set off and started to pick up speed as it raced throught the tunnels. After a while it started to slow and come to a halt. Something wasn't right?*

Zora: Huh?

*There was some slithering on the ground. What was it? It was a giant serpent that has purple scales.*

Ralvuimahgo: ~Hiss~

*Great, just what she needed, a monster to fight. She wasn't the best fighter to begin so she'd need to rely heavily on skills to beat her opponent. Especially since the serpent was inching closer and closer to her.*
    Himiko
    Himiko
    Admin

Post by Himiko Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:40 pm

*Vitanus slowly began to come back to consciousness, the shadow overbearing him seemed to take shape, it was that of a man, possibly around his late 30's, he had a gruff appearance.*

Man: "How's your head? You hit it quite hard."
    Vitanus: "Wha..? Who..? Who're you?"
    Man: "I'm Clyde, nice to meet you, I was off gathering logs when I stumbled upon you, you had a mighty bump on your head, my friend."
    Vitanus: "oh....thank you for helping me."
    Clyde: "No problem, I couldn't just leave you there now could I? Where was you heading, I mean, there's nothing in the direction you were going was there?"
    Vitanus: "Y..yeah, my home, people call it Quan's Dwelling.."
    Clyde: "Quan's Dwelling...ohh i've heard of that place."

*Vitanus stands up, looks around to examine his surroundings and fixates back on Clyde*

Vitanus: "So...where are we?"
    Clyde: "This is my home, it's only a small shack not far from Treno, but it does the job."
    Vitanus: "So i'm near Treno then?"
    Clyde: "Yes, you are, i'd advise not to run that fast next time you could hurt yourself even more than you did then."

*Vitanus rubs his head, the pain was immense*

Vitanus: "Ughhhhh..."
    Clyde: "Oh, your bag."

*Clyde hands Vitanus his bag*

Vitanus: "Thank you, Clyde, is there any way I can help you at all?"
    Clyde: "My what a nice little fellow you are, you need to do no such thing, all you need to do is get some rest."
    Vitanus: "...but I want to help.."
    Clyde: "No, you need to rest, that was one nasty bump."
    Vitanus: "I suppose...."

*Vitanus shuffles his hands inside each other whilst looking down*

Clyde: "You okay, little fella?"
    Vitanus: "Y..yeah."
    Clyde: "Good, now get some rest, stay as long as you need."
    Vitanus: "...I don't want to be a burden.."
    Clyde: "You won't be, heck it's nice to have company!"

*Vitanus goes back to sleep, wondering what lies in wait for him the next day, ominous occurences were becoming the norm, was this the sign of something?*
    Bahamut
    Bahamut
    Admin

Post by Bahamut Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:52 pm

*Zora really didn't stand a chance on her own... But she prepared to fight regardless.*

*Taking her flute she played a soft tune, a pointless action other than to call forth an Eidolon to help her out. She would need all the help she could muster. And called for the only Eidolon she had possession of that COULD help her.*

*The temperature started to drop and Shiva descended. controlling the temperature she focused the on the serpent that was in front of them. The began to turn blue and was encased in ice. Suddenly she caused the ice to shatter dealing major damage to the serpent. It scurried along the floor in retreat, obviously it knew when to give up.*

*What she had failed to think about is what she had done if the creature had absorbed ice damage instead, but luckily she needn't worry about that.*

Zora: Best hurry, it'll probably be back before I know it

*She thought to herself as she climbed back onto the gargant. The rest of the journey was uneventful. She soon found her climbing a stair case it led up into a room that had a huge globe, though it was broken, and more books than you would know what to do with.*

Zora: This must the tower that Pop spoke of.

*She mused as she went in search of the book she wanted. Finding the book she decided to do some sight-seeing whilst she was here. She left the tower and walked though the city... She had never been to this place before she only knew it's name Treno... Exactly how far from Alexandria was she now? *
    Himiko
    Himiko
    Admin

Post by Himiko Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:36 pm

Voice: "It's nearly time."
    Vitanus: "???"
    Voice: "Don't be afraid Vitanus, it's me."

*The voice sounded familiar*

Vitanus: "Father?"
    Voice: "Hey wake up!"
    Vitanus: "huh?"
    Voice: "Wake up little guy!"
    Vitanus: "Little guy..?"

*Vitanus drifted back into consciousness, he looked around the room and saw Clyde, his immediate thoughts went to the dream however, it was such a strange dream, it felt real yet it couldn't have been...could it?*

Clyde: "...and then..."
    Clyde: "...you're not listening are you?"
    Vitanus: "Wait what?"
    Clyde: "hahahaha, as I thought, I woke you up because I brought you food anyway, it's at the table over there."
    Vitanus: "oh..thank you."

*Vitanus goes over to the table and eats his food, Clyde joins him, Vitanus can sense that Clyde wants to talk to him but he seems like he does not want to say it.*

Vitanus: "Clyde...do you want something?"
    Clyde: "What do you mean?"
    Vitanus: "I don't know I just have a feeling like you want to say something."
    Clyde: "Well said little guy, there was actually one thing i'd like to ask of you."
    Vitanus: "oh okay."
    Clyde: "Well you said that you'd like to help me yesterday if you remember?"
    Vitanus: "Oh sure."
    Clyde: "I have a favour to ask of you, if you don't mind.."
    Vitanus: "Of course not, it'd make me feel happy knowing I paid my debt."
    Clyde: "haha you're such a nice little guy, anyway here's what I want you to do, go to Treno and find a guy named Zergo for me, tell him Clyde sent you and he'll give you a package, bring that package back to me and we're even."
    Vitanus: "So, is that all?"
    Clyde: "Unless you want to do more, i'd say so."

*Clyde laughed at his own statement*

Vitanus: "Okay then, but may I ask as to why you can't do it yourself?"
    Clyde: "I've had a few...run ins in the past in Treno, hence why i'm living outside the city border."
    Vitanus: "Okay then, I see, well i'll get to it then, I suppose."
    Clyde: "Thank you Vitanus, and whatever you do, please don't open the package, i'm trusting you."
    Vitanus: "Don't worry Mr.Clyde, i'll do as you ask"

*Vitanus made his way to Treno, on the way there he heard a strange humming sound, he saw the bushes moving slightly where the noise was eminating from, Vitanus' curiosity had made it irrestistable to find out what was happening, and there it was, brown bushy fur, long sleek tail, enourmous crimson red blood soaked fangs. It looked at Vitanus, he froze, his body and mind had become immobile, he knew he needed to think of something fast, his mind went blank and he tried to concentrate. The wolf got closer and growled louder, stalking almost as if Vitanus was it's prey, Vitanus' eyes lit up in a sudden action.*

Vitanus: "Thunder!"

*A quick lightning bolt hit the beast stunning it, it was not killed however, just majorly wounded. Vitanus began to run from the wolf with staff in hand, he could hear it growling, getting closer until it knocked him over from behind with a giant leap which knocked his staff away, the wolf growled again, it was determined to see Vitanus suffer after the pain he'd caused upon it, Vitanus reached for his staff slowly, stretching his hand out, he just couldn't seem to reach it . The wolf was still quite dazed from Vitanus' lightning attack and was partially blinded, Vitanus could see this and knew it was his only chance, he got up, ran to his staff picked it up and charged at the beast with such force that it impaled the wolfs head, it was one smooth, quick motion, , the wolf emitted a slight growl as it slowly fell to the floor.*

*Vitanus gasped for breath as he watched the wolf slowly slip into the afterlife.*

Vitanus: "That...was close....."

*Vitanus slowly regained his energy and made his way to Treno.
    Upon reaching Treno he sighed with relief that he was under the watchful eye of the guard, albeit filled with thieves and bandits, Treno was safer than outside.*

Vitanus: "Now to find Zergo...."
    Bahamut
    Bahamut
    Admin

Post by Bahamut Fri Mar 20, 2009 4:34 pm

*Zora left a large stadium. It was huge and there were two people battling each other... Not with weapons as you would imagine but with Cards.*

Zora: What was that about?

*She asked herself as she left the stadium.*

Guide: That was a Tetra Master tournament. It's a fun game and you would be surprised how many people are collectors of the cards thoughout the world. All to become a Tetra Master themselves. There has only been a couple of people throughout history who have such a title. Zidane Tribal, a thief from the group Tantalus. And a man named Alleyway Jack. Not much is known about him though other than he was a rival of Zidane Tridal both were Tetra Masters and they were both A Class Treasure Hunters... They both learned alot from each other and battled it out in this very stadium at some point too.

*The guide then started to explain the rules of the game and left Zora ith 5 basic cards. She didn't really think she would pursue this since she was more interested in learning about Eidolons than playing a stupid card game.*

Zora: Well thank you for the information.

*She said politely and made her exit she entered the Weapon Shop.*

~ROAAAAAAAAR~

Zora: Argh! What's that!?!?!

*She then saw it, beneath the caged floor. A giant monster.*

Weapon Shop Owner: That is the Griffin. Care to fight him? If you win a great reward will be yours.

Zora: Um...

*She looked below again it was a over grown bird that kept growling and flapping it's wings. It looked hungry. And she didn't want to be it's lunch.*

Zora: No thank you.

WSO: Well would you like to take a look at my weapons?

Zora: Sure.

*Looking through the list she noticed that she could not se any of these weapons.*

Zora: Do you have flutes?

WSO: Flutes? Why would you want a flute?

*Sighing she just left the shop and continued to walk up the path. She came to another large building with guards standing outside.*

Zora: Excuse me?

Guard: This is the Auction House please enter.

*She walked in. And the Auction to have already started.*

Auctioneer: SOLD!

*He said pointing to a woman in the front row.*

Auctioneer: The next item is the rare gemstone "Garnet"

20,000!
    25,000!
    30,000!

Zora: I want that... But that is far too expensive!!!

40,000!!!

Auctioneer: Any more?

*He looked around, Zora's heart was pounding she had found a new gemstone and it was going to slip through her fingers. But there was no way she could pay for this. She just hung her head, heartbroken that she had lost a gemstone.*

Auctioneer: SOLD!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 1:21 pm