Fantasy Eternal

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

What Did You Think Of This Game?

Himiko
    Himiko
    Admin

Number of posts : 182
    Title : Amaterasu
    Registration date : 2009-03-08

What Did You Think Of This Game? Empty What Did You Think Of This Game?

Post by Himiko Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:25 pm

Did you enjoy playing this game?
    Did you hate it?
    What are your personal views on this game?
    Elaborate on your posts please people and provide reasonable explanations as to why you do or do not like this game.
    Bahamut
    Bahamut
    Admin

Number of posts : 89
    Title : Phrase Publicist
    Registration date : 2009-03-09

What Did You Think Of This Game? Empty Re: What Did You Think Of This Game?

Post by Bahamut Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:00 pm

Final Fantasy III, I don't really know what to say but I'll give it a try, all the other reviews just came to me naturally Laughing

Ok so we have finally gotten this game in the UK in form of a Nintendo DS remake, with WOOO enhanced graphics. Ok sorry, I know graphics are everything but it makes the game look more beuatiful!!!

I like the battle system, the job class system is a bit over the top though having several different jobs that need to be levelled up to Level 99 but they level up quicker than you ordinary levels so you can actually get quite a strong team based purely on job levels!

The characters, it's been kept simple with only 4 characters, but with the various job classes it means that there is more choice for you!

The storyline... Um...? *blush* yeah I can't actually remember I haven't played this in a while Laughing

The Battle System, I really liked the system it was just kept to the basic commands so nothing to complicated. You are able to switch job classes easily it just takes a few battles to implement the change, which is nothing too major!

Oh and let's not forget MOOGLES!!!!

~ahem~

Anyway it was a nice game for the DS Very Happy

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:20 am