Fantasy Eternal

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

What Did You Think Of This Game?

Himiko
    Himiko
    Admin

Number of posts : 182
    Title : Amaterasu
    Registration date : 2009-03-08

What Did You Think Of This Game? Empty What Did You Think Of This Game?

Post by Himiko Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:23 pm

Did you enjoy playing this game?
    Did you hate it?
    What are your personal views on this game?
    Elaborate on your posts please people and provide reasonable explanations as to why you do or do not like this game.
    juss

Number of posts : 5
    Registration date : 2009-03-23

What Did You Think Of This Game? Empty Re: What Did You Think Of This Game?

Post by juss Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:41 am

Well to be honest I really enjoyed this game. Both, the NES and PSX versions. I met this game first when I was a six years old child. At that point, it was certainly too hard for me and I was stuck near the marsh cave. But many years later, I got myself the NES version to my mobile, to spend time while traveling with train or car. And well I fell in love with that game. It was a perfect fit for my mobile. No lag, nice graphics and fantastic game. I almost completed it but quit around Air Tower as I got new mobile and was unable to run the game there. So I thought I will get myself the PSX version. And I got it. I completed the game in less than half a week. And from that point on I have played it over and over again, trying different challenges and things like that.

Oh but what I do think about this game? Well I really liked the mana system. I found it challenging and limiting. Or more it was like a force that demanded you to train more to be able to beat normal monsters. The story was quite nice as well. Only one thing annoyed me, it was the fact that at many points you had no certain info what to do. Well sometimes this is good but for me it was bad. I traveled hours without any destination etc. But well in the end, I really like this game Very Happy

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:47 am